Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Revisiting Steven Curtis Chapman

these are the lyrics from his song called Savior

"Well who is this angry man I see in the mirror looking back at me? It's a man who's tired, a man who's weak..... it's a man who needs a savior.

And who is this fearful little child crying out for home, lost in the wild? With a lonely heart that's fading fast.... it's a child who needs a Savior

And what is this longing in my soul that I get so scared and angry? I need more than just a little help. I need someone who will save me...Come and save me. I need someone to save me. Who will save me? Come and save me

And who is this one nailed to a cross who would rather die than leave us lost? He's come to rescue us, come to set us free. Hallelujah, hallelujah! It is Christ the Lord...our Savior"

No comments: