Saturday, March 19, 2011

Five Years of Blogging

Wow! I did not expect to be doing this for this long. I know I don't have a large number of folks following this blog, but I can honestly say that I don't care. I truly enjoy writing, and I appreciate those who do follow it. I hope something I've written will be of use and will resonate with others who read it, but I do this for two primary reasons.

1. It helps me process my life and work through my own thoughts.

2. One day I want my kids to have insights into my thoughts, as well as my decisions.

Hopefully, I'll get better as I continue, but I'm thankful to have been given an outlet that gives me so much fulfillment.

P.S.--Thanks to my Myndall for your love and words of support for this creative outlet. I am blessed beyond words by having you as my wife.

Smooches and Sunshine. :)

2 comments:

Myndall L. Delcamp said...

I love you too. I am so blessed. First by Jesus' death and life, Second by you and your love for Jesus, and Third by our family and friends. I am a happy woman today, even with you being 1400miles away because I know God has a plan for us and God loves us and He will never leave us. Our lives are constantly shifting but I know He is our constant saving grace. I am so proud to be your wife even when I act like a patootie. I am proud of you, I trust you and I know this is only temporary.

Deep but I had to say it. Great service at Highlands today. You should listen to it. Opened my eyes.
Myndall

Danny said...

congrats!