Friday, June 02, 2006

Thanks...

Thanks to everyone who posted their comments on the role of violence discussion. I have decided not to comment any more than my initial post because my purpose for that particular post was to create an opportunity for myself and others to hear the thoughts of other believers about it and compare and contrast allowing them to discern perhaps a little more clearly what the will of God is about this. My prayer is that is always the only thing we seek to know about any angle of this life.... His will.... and then hopefully we pursue that.

If you have not commented but still want to, please feel free to do so. I get emailed any time a comment is left. Therefore, I know if noone else keeps checking, I will definitely continue to gain from hearing your comments.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey dennis!
Well, I keep changing my location to places I've been to, not necessarily where I live.

Right now I'm living in Brazil, Sao Paulo but I'm not sure for how long.

Thanks for giving me your friend's blog i'll check it sometime!

And I plan to post a comment on your new post, I just have to read it again hehe.

Peace,
Sarah