Saturday, June 14, 2008

ELIJAH AIDEN

I suppose it would be a bit of an understatement to say that I am looking forward to meeting him. I do have a little more awareness this go around, thanks to Ella's arrival, in regards to what to expect at the hospital and in the days to come. I know that having Ella has been a blessing that I never seem to be able to appreciate enough, and I know Elijah will only exponentially increase this because not only do we get to have another beautiful baby, but they now get to interact with and are blessed with each other. Seeing this unfold will be a priceless treasure. Myndall has already bonded with him in deeper ways than I could hope to because of her physical connection with him. He's a mover and a shaker. Big time. :) Please pray that Myndall and I would grow into the most godly parents that Ella and Elijah could have. Pray that Ella and Elijah will be extremely close friends and will be encouragements to one another as they grow to pursue Christ with their whole heart. Happy Father's Day to me!! ;)

No comments: