Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Vets For Freedom

A while back I tried to start up a blog that was going to be dedicated to giving veterans a voice without being filtered through the media, but alas, it was not meant to be. I was not able to dedicate the time needed to get the word out to various vet organizations and/or PR personnel on various military bases. However, in the meantime, I discovered an organization and web site that has the largest collection of Afghanistan and Iraq vets and is dedicated to giving them a voice. This is more than my blog could have accomplished in a lifetime; therefore, I've decided to simply supply a link to this so you all can become aware of them and hear the opinions about U.S. policy directly from the vets mouths. Hope it is a useful link for everyone. The link is located on the right side of this page near the bottom of the list of available links. Just click on vets for freedom.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Ok so long to the soldiers voice thingy. I took some time to look at this site a little. You know, this stuff makes me so mad. Sometimes I just have to ignore it or it will ruin my day. I get worried some times when I think about where this country may be heading, or for that matter where it is now.