Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Freedom of Choice Act also known as FOCA

Want to thank my friend Tammy for alerting me to the following link. The Dems have not wasted any time trying to pass their unbelievably bold social agenda. I am very concerned about the passage of this bill that will apparently reverse many great strides in the pro-life movement over the last 10-15 years. I'll let the web site do its job of explaining the piece of legislation. I hope you will sign the petition against FOCA. This is one more of those small bricks in the wall of influencing our country toward the direction we believe it should go.

www.FightFOCA.com


Thanks,

2 comments:

Danny said...

I tried to copy their template code so that I could put the ad on my blog. But I don't know where in my blogs code to paste their code. I'm upset about it. I have an f word for foca.

Tammy said...

Thanks for mentioning this on your blog. I hope people take it serious.